We’re heading out for our summer tour! Come hear us! We’re playing a mix of dances and concerts, and we’ll share a lot of music from our new CD (to be released this autumn)!
- Fri, 7/19: Burlington VT
- 8:30-10:30pm contra with Luke Donforth
- Sat, 7/20: Burlington VT
- 4:30-6:15pm contra with Will Mentor and friends
- 6:45-8:00pm English dance with Val Medve
- 9:45-10:45 concert
- Tue, 7/23: Montague MA house concert at Will Quale’s house (email Will’s email@example.com to reserve seats)
- Wed, 7/24: Amherst MA contra with Steve Zakon-Anderson
- Thu, 7/25: Concord MA contra with Dan Pearl
- Fri, 7/26: Lexington MA concert at Brookhaven Community (email firstname.lastname@example.org for information)
- Sat, 7/27: East Corinth VT Scottish/English/contra dance party at Gary and Allegra’s (email email@example.com for information)
We’d love to meet you for a cup of tea or coffee and share a tune or two as well as seeing you at the performances. Let us know!
More information for each event is available in the Google Calendar links on the right side of the page; on our Facebook group, or by emailing booking [at] frostandfireband.com . We hope to see you there!
Looking further out, you’ll also find us in:
- Sat, 8/24: Quechee VT two concerts at the Quechee Highland Games
- Fri, 9/13: Burlington VT Friday the 13th contra
- Sat, 10/12: Ripton VT contra
- Sat, 11/2: Ottawa ON advanced contra workshop (1pm) and contra (7pm) with Adina Gordon
- Sun, 11/3: Montreal QC contra with Adina Gordon
- Sat, 12/14: Jamaica Plain, MA 25th anniversary gender-free contra
- Tue, 12/31: Burlington VT First Night Burlington contra (part of the FNB festival)